The start of fall means the start of Community Groups at Parkside Westside! If you haven't joined one already, we encourage you to check them out. Joining a Community Group is one of the best ways to truly be a part of Parkside Church Westside.
These small groups meet twice a month in homes all over the area to connect for a couple of hours to study the Bible, pray, and share in life together. In many ways, they represent the church on a personal level. Our groups are open to everyone no matter what stage of life you are in and you don't have to be a member to join one.
Our hope is to see everyone be a part of a group that is in, or near, the community where they live. Check one out today!
- Avon – 1st & 3rd Sundays at 6pm
- Bay Village – 2nd and 4th Mondays at 6:30pm
- Berea/Middleburg Heights – 1st & 3rd Thursdays at 6:30pm
- Lakewood on Clifton Rd – 1st & 3rd Wednesdays at 7pm
- Lakewood on Lincoln Ave – 1st & 3rd Thursdays at 7pm
- Lakewood on Marlowe Ave – 1st & 3rd Sundays at 5:30pm
- Parma/Brecksville – 1st & 3rd Wednesdays at 7pm
- Rocky River/Fairview Park* – (This group is full.)
*Please note, this group has reached its space capacity. If you are new and considering this location, we recommend that you check out another group. We are grateful for your help and understanding.