Our Winter/Spring Community Groups at Parkside Westside have resumed! If you haven't joined one already, we encourage you to check them out. Joining a Community Group is one of the best ways to truly be a part of Parkside Church Westside.
These small groups meet twice a month in homes all over the area to connect for a couple of hours to study the Bible, pray, and share in life together. In many ways, they represent the church on a personal level. Our groups are open to everyone no matter what stage of life you are in and you don't have to be a member to join one.
Our hope is to see everyone be a part of a group that is in, or near, the community where they live. Check one out today!
- Avon – 1st & 3rd Sundays at 6pm
- Bay Village – 2nd and 4th Mondays at 6:30pm
- Berea/Middleburg Heights – 1st & 3rd Thursdays at 6:30pm
- Lakewood on Arlington – 1st & 3rd Wednesdays at 7pm
- Lakewood on Lincoln – 1st & 3rd Thursdays at 7pm
- Lakewood on Marlowe – 1st & 3rd Sundays at 5:30pm
- Parma/Brecksville – 1st & 3rd Wednesdays at 7pm
- Rocky River/Fairview Park – 1st & 3rd Sundays at 5pm
For more detailed information, visit our Community Groups page. Occasionally, locations vary so we also recommend that you contact the group leaders for the most current information.